ACA's 48th Annual Conference
Belonging - Considering archival bonds and disconnects
Trade Show - Exhibitors
In Person and Virtual Options
Dates: June 28 to July 1, 2023 at the Delta Hotels by Marriott, Prince Edward Island
Please see here for a link to accommodation: https://archivists.ca/2023_Conference-Accommodation/
Format: In Person
The 2023 Trade Show will take place on Thursday, June 29 and Friday June 30, 2023 at the Delta, PEI in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
This year, we will be meeting in person. We are expecting more than 225 delegates from across Canada, the USA and internationally to attend in person.
The Trade Show offers an excellent opportunity if your firm is seeking to demonstrate your products or services to leading archivists.
• Exhibitor Booth provided within Whova app
• Link to Exhibitor Booth page disseminated via ACA Conference social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram,LinkedIn)
• Opportunity to submit a brief (max. 3 minute) pre-recorded video re: services and/or products for inclusion on the conference Whova platform
• Conference registration for 2 Exhibitor representatives, access to sessions, and all conference refreshment breaks and lunches on June 29 and June 30.
• Cost: $1200.00 per booth flat fee
The ACA recognizes that it may not be possible for exhibitors to attend in person. Exhibitors may also interact with conference attendees using, Whova, the ACA's conference app.
Suite 1912-130 Albert Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5G4
Tel: 613-234-6977, 1 Fax: 613-234-8500
The ACA office is located on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of the Anishinaabe Algonquin Nation whose presence here reaches back to time immemorial.
Privacy & Confidentiality - Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct
Copyright © 2022 - The Association of Canadian Archivists