Do any of the following describe your organization?
- the filing cabinets are full, and there is no space to add another cabinet
- our document storage is at capacity with boxes in the aisles
- our IT just requested more file storage for the office network
- Have you had trouble finding important documents from your organization's past?
- Are you coming up on an important anniversary with no resources to celebrate it?
If one or more phrases describes your situation, you might want to speak with an archives consultant or expert to ensure that your organization's important documents are identified and properly stored so that these are available when needed.
There are Archives Consultants and Experts in Canada who could assist you.
If you an Archives Consultant or Expert in Canada, and would like to be included in this list, please click on this link to complete the web form for a Consultant's listing.