Membership in the ACA runs from January 1 to December 31, matching the calendar year. To join or renew membership with the ACA, please locate the appropriate option below and follow those instructions. If you're new or renewing and know which form you need, click to open the appropriate PDF. Note these forms have data entry fields allowing on-screen input for much of your information.
Here are links for the 2017 membership forms to join or renew for the coming year:
- Individual membership application
- Institutional membership application
- Student e-membership application
Applying for membership for the first time
Complete, print & sign the form (individual or institution), identifying your category, then fax or mail it to ACA.
Renewing membership for the year, in the same member category
Between early October and the end of February, you can login at the members website to renew online. Outside this period, click to view the form above (individual or institution), then fax or mail your completed form to ACA.
Renewing membership for the year in a different member category
- Contact the office so we can create your invoice in the correct category; then you can login at the members website to renew online within the period from early October to end of February, or,
- Complete, print & sign the form (individual or institution), identifying your new category, then fax or mail it to ACA.
Full-time Students applying for membership
Full-time students may apply for a 3-year e-membership.
- For the 3-year, non-renewable student e-membership, complete, print and sign the student e-membership form, then fax or mail it to ACA. If you wish to have membership cover the balance of 2015, select the 2015 e-student form.
Renewing By Mail or Fax
Should you choose to renew by mail or fax, please send the forms to:Association of Canadian Archivists
75 Albert Street, Suite 911
fax: (613) 234-8500
Credit card payment accepted using Visa or MasterCard.
Please make your cheque payable to Association of Canadian Archivists.